Original, smallest, lightest, toughest mini day / night sight for all military, law enforcement and sporting small arms. With over 100,000 delivered to date, Shield’s Mini Sight has a proven track record. Over 15,000 units are in use by the British regular army and Special Forces, as well as US, Australian, New Zealand Special Forces and other NATO forces.
SHIELD MINI SIGHT
- Parallax free, clear polymer optic, which can withstand up to ten times greater shock impact than products using glass optics.
- Unlike many competing products, the MiniSight is designed without a red reflective filter on the lens to ensure minimal visual signature.
- The sight body is moulded from a lightweight polymer which, in testing, has proven to be more resilient than other reflex sights produced by our competitors.
- Variable intensity drive circuit that senses target light levels and controls LED output giving optimum visibility of the dot against the target.
- Available in different dot sizes, tailored to your application.
- Light Source: Red light emitting diode (LED) No laser; completely eye safe No radioactive materials
- Red Dot Size Options: 4 MOA dot 8 MOA dot
- Lens: Reflex x1 (no magnification)
- Lens Coating: Anti-reflection No coloured coating, minimises visible signature
- Battery: One 3V lithium battery, CR2032
- Battery Life: 2 to 3 years – average use >4 years – dark storage
- Brightness Adjustment: Automatic
- Brightness Range: Lowest – Compatible with Night Vision: Highest – Visible against the sky in bright daylight
- Housing material: Glass filled Polymer, Optional Rain Cover
- Colour: Matte black
- Dimensions: Sight only (Length x width x height) 42 x 25 x 23 mm 1.7 x 1.0 x 0.9 inches
- Weight: 14 grams / 0.5 ounces
- Mount: A wide range of mounts are available.
Products designed and manufactured by Shield carry a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship.
7 year warranty on electronics.
Pictured mounts sold separately